Passive solar panels include those used to heat water for home heating and to provide hot water on tap. Most commonly, photovoltaics are assumed when speaking of solar panels. Photovoltaic solar panels use positively- and negatively-doped silicon working in conjunction with conductors on the alternately-charged surfaces. Electricity is created when photons strike the surface and excite electrons to the point that they leave their valence.
Solar panels are increasing in popularity as solar power has reached price parity with oil and more jurisdictions mandate the use of solar panels or other renewable energy sources in new buildings.
Store energy to use anytime
Produce clean energy at home
GARAGE DOORS, SLIDING GATES AND SWING GATE AUTOMATIONS
No more unwanted guests
Enjoy full luxury of opening your gate with a remote
No more climbing out in the rain and wind to open gates or doors
Variable Speed Drives
Variable speed drives can be used for any type of motor control such as irrigation pumps, packhouse conveyor belts or smart EC control on piston pumps
Some key advantages of using a variable speed drive:
Energy sufficient - saves power
Reduces mechanical stress
Smart control of systems - no more closing of valves or breaking of pipes
All protection built in - no more panel full of timers, relays and cables
Protection against under and overload, voltage fluctuations and primeloss
Easy monitoring of speed, amps and pressure
Senlan SB200 Series Variable Speed Drives
- High-performance optimized voltage space vector V/F algorithm with high efficiency, low noise and low electromagnetic interference.
- 1.5-22KW SB200 inverters are equipped with build-in braking unit.
- High-performance bipolar PID with correction function is convenient for closed-loop control.
- Motor speed search functions allows for a smooth start of various loads such as centrifuges and dewatering machines.
- Built-in software special for constant pressure water supply system enables one inverter to control two pumps simultaneously without adding extra expansion unit.
- Real time clock timing control (easily set the inverter's run-up and run-down time).